Jeffs Face

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who wants to be done with school?

ME!

But seriously... I am so grateful at how much I learn in school. I honestly believe that I could NOT do a 'ministry' job if I did not receive the education that I have thus far. That being said, I have really been loving working at the church. I love teaching, building relationships...its a blast.

Today I got SO MUCH done at the church. I looked at my lesson for tomorrow, I got some stuff for the mudbugs game figured out (food and rented a van), got a mission trip planned and camp stuff worked out.

To do so, I completely neglected school stuff. I really cannot do both things well at the same time. I can either rock school while neglecting church stuff, or get lots of youth stuff done and let school work slip by...Its frustrating.

I just think of all the school stuff I have to do between now and the end of the semester (papers, tests...papers, longer papers, even longer papers, test)...ugg

But, I'll make it (I always do), it is just pretty overwhelming.

And with that, I'm going to free-style rap

I'm a' sittin', and typin on my blog
Wishin' I still had my pogs
Sittin', with my favorite tube of slammers
Watch-out, I'm a rollin' like a'M. C. Hammer

I don't know, do I waste my time
a'sittin here on my behind
Blogging, about my blah' old day
But when it comes to school I stay away
From the studies, I cant motivate
myself to get my educate...(boo) [/end rap]

I found this and couldn't stop laughing
fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

5 comments:

Sarah said...

i want you to be done with school too! I love you and again...I am proud of you and all of the stuff you are accomplishing. you are a good man!

Jenni Darst said...

I am ready to be done with school! I wonder what a loose poop is...

Daniel said...

I want you to update some more....please!!!!

Sarah said...

gleebers

Mary said...

Really, jeff? February?? lol