Jeffs Face

Monday, February 9, 2009

I KNOW thats right (or the antiquity of Jeff's Beard) pt.1

Hello Blogging World! Looks like I've made it big.

My name is Jeff Stapleton....I KNOW thats right.

Many of you may know me... but my name doesn't sound that familiar? Well...let me give you a little refresher. I am the guy who single handedly brought the "arm-pit dance" to East Texas. You may have sang a song about it or read about it in the local folk-tales...its a pretty big deal. Does that make me more of a man? Possibly (*see below). Does that make me a genius? Probably. Does that make me a legend? Positively!

Here is a description of the man under the chin-strap:
I am 24 years old. I am a man (*I pee standing up). I have been married to Sarah Stapleton for almost 5 years (yeah...she's amazing!). I have a 18 month old son named Colin who loves to say "NO". I go to East Texas Baptist University in Marshall Texas where I am a religion major. I am the youth minister at the coolest church in East Texas...Crossroads Baptist Church. I am a semi-good musician/artist/photographer/video game pwner.

I'd love to type some more, but I've gotta run. In light of my exit, let me offer a five separate, but necessary, words of wisdom:

ahem *clears throat*

- Studies show that 10 out of 10 Americans will die this year from eating health foods
- New Mexico is better than Regular Mexico
- Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- Thousands of mini-buffalo are killed every day for their wings
- Before you walk a mile in somebody else's shoes, make sure you pick up your own too...that way, when they realize you stole their shoes, you are already a mile away and they won't be able to catch you

*stay tuned for part 2 of of "I KNOW thats right (or the antiquity of Jeff's Beard)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

you are simply absurd. i adore you.

Mary said...

whoa, I need to stop eating health food!!! Thanks for that life-saving advice.

<<