Jeffs Face

Friday, July 10, 2009

T-T-Today Junior

Ok...

I'll admit, my presence (or lack of) has hardly been noticed with the bloggosphere. I will also admit, that this comes as no harsh blow to anybody. Thus far, my blog has consisted of 5 (arguably 6) separate and totally bizarre posts, only loosely related to each other. Well, my friends, it is time for me to take a stand...To step out and take it to the next level. The bar has been set low, but to quote the raven, "never more." For all of you oppugners out there who may scoff at my statement, I ask you to believe. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Believe in something bigger than Jeff's Face. Believe in a feeble young man with a feeble young mind who toils for days with hopes of a fruitful verbose harvest. Believe that words like 'great' 'awesome' or 'awe-inspiring' will one day be reattributed to this small space on the inter-web. If you write it, they will come. Believe...T-T-Today.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

1. you are ridiculous when it comes to vocab! how do you do it?

2. i think you should write about how much you love your wife and son in your next post.

3. You're an early bird and a night owl. So you're wise and you have worms.

Mary said...

lol..I miss you guys!!!

I've been told:
"If I could vote more than once, I'd vote for youth group stuff too."
Just to let you know what people on the street are saying if they could vote more than once too.

Maaaaaaa said...

I think you should randomly write about random things..including all the things on the list. However your random rants should be posted on a more often (but still random) basis.

Sarah said...

ok...for those of you who voted for "something random." Jeff ALWAYS writes about something random. It is time for something new! Something random is a given for him. Even if he did write about the youth or the books or whatever, he would throw some random stuff in it anyway! I don't even think "something random" should have been an option on the poll.